The Women of Prince George Episcopal Church present Plantation Tours & Tastes, a cookbook in which they share their recipes and the history of Georgetown and Prince George Winyah Episcopal Church. It makes a great souvenir, and a beautiful gift! The cookbook features:
- Over 200 pages
- 575 Lowcountry recipes
- Cooking Hints
- Reprints of original artwork from 31 local artists
- High quality print on heavy paper
- Spiral binding so the book will lay flat in use
- Wipeable hard cover
Plantation Tours & Tastes received the prestigious 2007 Tabasco Community Cookbook National Winner award.
Cookbooks cost $30.00 and can be purchased:
- At the Prince George church office Monday through Friday from 10 am to noon
- From various shops around Georgetown County
- By post - please mail a check for $35.00 ($5.00 shipping charge included in price) made out to Prince George Winyah Episcopal Church, with "cookbook" in the memo line, and send to P.O. Box 674 Georgetown, SC 29440. Please be sure to include your mailing address and telephone number.